Friday, November 14, 2008

What's the Deal-ee-o?

Okay, so the title is a little corny, but the truth is, Food Storage Diva is a little bit of a cheapskate and finds it hard to pass up a good deal. So, when I see a good deal or a freebie, I'm going to go ahead and post it. Oprah had a segment on "Cleaning Up Your Messy House" and part of the organizing and cleaning is an offer for a *FREE Snapfish book (it does say that you'll need to pay shipping). Take a look at the picture. Isn't that a sweet deal? I'm making one for a Christmas present. You do need to apply for a coupon by midnight tonight and have the book finished online by this Sunday, but it's well worth the time and effort. Aren't these books like $30 or $40 bucks anyways? Here's the linkage to the site. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sun said...

Thanks! I did mine yesterday and it only cost me $9!!!!

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Sunny,

You're welcome! I just did mine too. Such a fun idea.

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

My book was shipped out today, I should have it by Friday, YEAH!!!!!!